Re: tracking through APRS, LINUX he said.

At 05:10 PM 10/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Sooooo....
>
>What you are saying is you have a version of APRSdata for Linux? It will
>broadcast relevant information for all Ham Satellites?
>
>Personally I think we should spend more time developing better
>Tracking/Station control software for a Palm. Well, I will be anyways.
>
>Later
>
>Christopher Cox
>KC8FRJ

What about simply running APRSdata in Linux?  Linux is suppose to be able
to emulate DOS?

I played around with the Linux DOS emulator a few years ago but could not
get much to work; however, maybe there is a better working version of the
DOS emulator for Linux now.

Anybody tried this?

CUL, Dale KF4SIR
--