UNI_TRAC

I like to know if anyone is using UNI_TRAC with a computer
that is a Pentium III with an 800 MHz Processor? if so I like
to know if  anyone is experiencing problems such as the program
not communicating with the radio and the G5400B.because before
I was using a Pentium III  with a 500 MHz Processor and everything
was working fine , and Im just wondering if the Computer
is to fast for the UNI_TRAC Program. and if there may be
a newer version of UNI_TRAC that will run with a faster
computer.

Thanks 73

Larry Toulch
ve2me