Re: ILL

Dear Martha, and Amsat-BB members,

Many thanks for informing us that Uncle Ron has had a stoke, we do hope as I
am sure all other Amsat members do, that he will recover fully soon.

I am more shocked that this information came by America rather than the UK,
as Amsat UK forgotten Uncle Ron's work and friends so soon? Seems that
instant mail works better in the States than in the UK.

Personally, I wish Ron and Beryl good health and a speedy recovery, as they
both are very good friends for many years and I would hate for Ron to feel so
alone during his recovery.

Ron and Beryl also sent me good wishes whilst I began to fighting cancer, we
need good friends during these time. Come on people, why not send them both a
nice "get well soon" card in the Snail Mail too, Ron was Mister Amsat UK for
many years and now more than ever is when you need to feel wanted.

Thanks again Martha

Chris

In a message dated 19/10/00 15:28:34 Greenwich Standard Time,
70244.2302@compuserve.com writes:

> Ron Broadbent, G3AAJ former Hon. Secretary of AMSAT-UK and long time AMSAT
> supporter is recovering at home from a stroke.  Those who wish to send
> get-well wishes can mail them to his home address:  94 Herongate Rd,
> Wanstead Park, London, England E12 5EQ.
>
> 73- martha

Chris J. Dixon
MILT MInstTA MISM