Re: tracking through APRS

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your answer.

>From your answer I understand that I'm well within an acceptable margin
of error for a 30 mile radius. I will download APRSdata and work with
it.

I already have a Linux based Info Server (DIGI_NED, Tiny Web Pages)
running in my area, and I would like to extend the services with
tracking information. The intention of the software I'm writing is that
it serves a relative small area rather than to serve a larger region.

73s,
--Alex