Dallas/Forth Worth surplus?

Hi folks,

I have a business trip coming up to Fort Worth in early
November and was wondering if anybody could provide an
update on surplus/electronics places in the DFW area?

I've been to places like Tanner in Dallas and that crazy
warehouse/barn place in Fort Worth, but that was a while
ago...the alternative is to come back via Silicon Valley
(I know I can spend lots of money there :-), but I
thought I'd check up on Dallas first...

                                   - Hospital/Shafte