UO-36 off?

Hello all,

In my efforts to get the uplink working, I seem to have lost the ability
to copy the downlink.  Can anyone else confirm or deny whether the 38k4
downlink is working?  I had an 89 degree pass the other day and didn't
copy one byte of information, nor did the S-meter move.

I have still been unsuccessful in getting into UO-36 - for those that
are getting into it, are you using LHCP or RHCP?  What is your transmit
power level?

I confirmed that I am uplinking 9600 with my scope, so all is well
there.  Is there anything I need to do special in WiSP to make it work?

The last day I had contact with UO-36 was October 5th.

Thanks for all of your advice,

Tyler
VA3SFL
VE3TJP