RE: Prod to be SAT operator.

Letting them hear how easy it is to recive the FM sat's on a HT on a
fieldday usaly is an eye opener. after that they might get interested in the
liniar sat's to.
but don't hold youre breath to get sat's alowed in a contest as region 1
views them as active transponders.

youre english is better than most of youre fellow countryman so don't be
ashamed.

73 de Andre PE1RDW
aprsdigi co-ordinator Netherlands
member aprs workgroup Netherlands