RS13

Hamish

RS13 Robot uplinks and downlinks are on 145.840, 21139 and 29458 or 29504.
When it's on, you will hear it calling CQ. You simply call the robot as you
would any other CW station, that is..."RS13 de AB2CJ AR"

The Robot then responds "AB2CJ de RS13 QSL NR#### OP ROBOT TU SW QSO NR####
73 SK"

The NR is your four digit QSO number which is sent twice so if you miss it
the first time, you get a second chance. You can call the robot as many
times as you like. One of the neat features of the Robot is that it will
respond at the same WPM rate that you call it with and seems to have a range
of about 15 to 30+ WPM.

Recently I've found that RS13's Robot "channel" was on but the robot wasn't.
If you'd like to hear it, I have a recording of yours truly working the RS12
Robot before RS13 was turned on. Hope this helps Hamish

73, Tony
AB2CJ