Deadline for Registration

Please be aware that the deadline for registering through the office for
the AMSAT Space Symposium is Monday, October 23rd.  You can call
(301-589-6062), fax (301-608-3410) or email (martha@amsat.org).  Please
include your name, callsign, no. attending meeting and banquet.  Don't
forget your Visa or Mastercard, expiration date and daytime phone number.

In addition, we have been informed by the hotel that the last day to
register for the Banquet is Thursday, October 26th.

The office will be closed Wednesday, October 25th - Tuesday, October 31st
so I can attend the Symposium and Board of Directors Meeting.

See you in Portland!

martha