Prod to be SAT operator.

    Hey people! I think we are really fantastic!
    A lot of HAM friends here call me "UFO" because of my radio
operations on the birds.
    I am trying to interest other friends on this new kind of radio
working.
    There is not ONE contest or field day wich a sat sector.
    All in band, all mode but not sat.
    So... i am alone in this part of the island. Palermo's radio club
count more then 400 operators and only me on the sats and this is a lost
battle before begin.
    Every time i receive emails from the list i am happy bcs of persons
like Tony, Bob, James and the others and i don't feel alone anymore.
    But i am alone here.
    How i could interest the other guys on the sats world?
    I am waiting for your kindly answer.
best 73 de IW9ELR Rosario, nick Roy, in jm68pd Palermo
p.s.: sorry for my bad and terrible english
73