RS13 Robot?

Greetings

Having worked the RS13 robot many times in the past, I thought I'd check to
see if it was active. I didn't hear the Robot calling but thought I'd see if
the uplink / downlink was operational.  To my surprise, the Robots 2 meter
uplink ( 145.840 +/- doppler ) and 10 meter ( 29504 ) downlink was on but
the Robot wasn't calling or responding to being called.

In my experience, when the autotransponder was turned off, the Robot uplink
and downlink were dead. This is the first time I noticed the Robot "channel"
was operational but the Robot wasn't active.  Any suggestions?

73, Tony
AB2CJ