Great weekend - rec first satellites

Hi all, I had a great weekend running around the back yard pointing my new
Arrow hand held beam and trying to learn how to receive some of the
satellites on my HT.

Was amazed at the success I had and learned a lot in one short weekend.

My TH-D7A was picking up APRS data on some of the digital satellites and
the very fast pace voice contacts on the analog satellites were interesting
to listen to.

I would especially like to thank Bob Bruninga for the talks he made at TAPR
DCC and the posting of the "work the satellites using a mobile whip" - See,
I have had interest in the satellites but was put off by what I thought was
required to work the satellites.  Bob's talk and posting help stir my
interest and got me thinking  if he can work the satellites with a mobile
whip maybe I can have some fun using the HT and beam.

Well that's all for now,

CUL, Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman