Re: RS-13 in VK, anyone for skeds?

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 08:12:41AM +1000, Tony Langdon wrote:
> Anyway, if anyone in the VK/ZL area wants to try working me via RS-13,
> please let me know via the BB or email. :-)  Due to the setup involved, I
> will have to restrict operations to weekend afternoon/evening passes only.

Well Tony, I can work RS-13 quite easily using just verticals
(5/8 on 2m, multiband for HF). I posted a message on
aus.radio.amateur.misc trying to find someone for a sked but
never actually arranged anything. And it's not much fun
working someone who you can (just about) hear on simplex anyway!

cheers

Hamish