Graphtrack 2 + Silicon Ephemeris + MTI

Hi everybody,

I'm new on this reflector. Soon I will finish my antennasystem for OSCAR
operation.
A long time ago, I bought a "Mirage Tracking Interface", MTI, together with
the Silicon Solutions "Graph-Track II" - Software. At that time, it was
rather the best software to do Sat-tracking - but also one of the
expensivest solutions.

What I request is:

- is the Software "Graph-Track II" Y2K compliant?

- does anyone have an update for the software?

- can I use the MTI - Interface with other software?

- is MTI compatible to IF100 or KCT?

Any Info of you is wellcome! You can send your Info's directly to me via:
schuchsa@alb.de