AMSAT Special Event Station 2000

after receiving several emails....

We will have guest ops for the W3ZM special event station. There will be a
list either near the check in or at the station itself for sign ups. I think to be fair
to everyone, we will set it up for 30 minute time periods. Possibly an op and a
logger.

Those that help as ops or loggers will have their calls appear on the
certificate that is sent to everyone. (there will be a list of those that operated,
not necessarily who the op was that you worked).

Those that help, will receive a certificate (not good for a contact, but the
same certificate commerating the event). You can get one for a contact if you
go outside in the parking lot and work the station through a satellite (maybe
an extreme east coast pass that is not busy can yield a dozen or so contacts
real quick).

73...bruce

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz