Arrow Mod

I was sitting here this morning wondering if it would be possible to
convert the Arrow design into 2 CP yagis on the one boom.  Could the
additional elements be offset by 45 degrees?  Thus making it a 6 Element CP
Antenna on 2M with elements at 0/90/180/270 Degrees and 14 Elements on 70cm
at 45/135/225/315 Degrees?

I'm simply thinking about camera/tripod use.  This would provide a heavy
(But not unwieldy) Mode J Antenna that would just about be the ideal for
portable applications.  Would this be enough seperation, or would it cause
too many problems?

Dave, N8KXA