Thanks

Thanks  to all of the operators that came back to em yesterday while I was
doing the satellite demo at the Denton hamfest. the AO 27 group on the
1530z were great. Try as I might I could not get back to the several
operators that responded to me on UO14 during the 1710z pass.Seems there
were several alligators running amuck on UO14. It appear they enjoyed
overpowering us QRP guys. thanks anyway guys for trying to get back to me
on UO14. Jeers to the big power bunch. You don't need all that power to hit
the FM birds. 5 watts is enough.
Flame suit on!

Gary