Re: logging software

In article <000901c0361e$bceb4d30$41fd3fce@jamhome>, jim
<jmadden@seanet.com> writes
>What software do people like to use to log satellite contacts?
>Jim
>KD7GND

Hi Jim,

I use Winlog32 (previously Super Winlog) written by G0CUZ for all my
electronic logging needs.

Details, and fully working download, can be found at
http://www.winlog.co.uk if you would like to see what it is like.

I found it difficult to find a logging program which suits the way I
like to work on screen and that was what I ended up with. It is very
subjective so all I say is have a look and see if it suits your needs.
It is under constant development.

Winlog32 is fairly early in development but succeeds his excellent 16bit
logging program. Although written in the UK I think it has many aspects
which suit use in all countries.

Hope to catch you on one of the birds soon. I only erect my sat working
aerial system in the winter when my main tropo systems are down.

73  John  M1BTR  Lincolnshire, England

--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm 3cm   Member: BATC RIG RSGB UKRS