Re: WiSP & KCT/T flip problem

When you set up the rotor in WISP set it to a MAX of 90 degrees instead
of 180. This should solve the problem. When you set the 90 degree
posistion on the rotor take the time to walk outside and make sure you
are really at 90 degrees if not make it 90 before you continue past the
elevation set up. THis will stop the flip over. On the Az direction....
There are times that when the sat is very clsoe to 180 degrees the rotor
will decide to try and go the wrong way around. I have not found a
solution for this but if you program in your time out for 60 seconds
this should prevent damage. The rotor end stop switchs should catch
thias program as well. Hope this helps.