Re: WiSP & KCT/T flip problem

In a message dated 10/14/00 1:32:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mjohns@cfu.net
writes:

> I use a Kansas City Tracker/Tuner with WiSP32 and it's been
>  working flawlessly for months.  All of a sudden it has
>  developed an intermittent glitch.  When running a pass, not
>  always but too often, I'll find the antennas run to the
>  stops "Left" and "Up" with the rotor still being commanded
>  in those directions.  Although the "flip" feature is NOT
>  enabled, this condition flips my array and this has caused
>  some minor damage.  Has anyone experienced anything
>  similar

Hi Mark,

I assume these passes are unattended??

The only thing I've seen that caused problems like this for me was when I had
"Power Management" on my PC shutting down certain things after periods of
inactivity. I disabled all of that in Windoze.........

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
Local Area Coordinator