W2L report

Hi,

Here's the W2L report.

W2L was a special-event station operated by the Ramapo Mountain Amateur Radio
Club, WA2SNA, to mark the official opening of the new Ringwood, NJ, public
library building where the club holds its monthly meetings.  In addition to
the two HF stations, we operated on four satellite passes today, two each of
AO-27 and UO-14, with my FT-50R and Arrow antenna.  A total of 22 satellite
QSOs were made, mostly on AO-27 since that turned out to be less crowded than
UO-14.  If you worked us and want a commemorative certificate, send your QSL
card and 9"x12" SASE to the QSL manager, W2ZF.  (Do not send them to me.  I
don't have the logs, Biff does.)

Many thanks to Biff and Steve, N2KBD, for arranging the event, and to Ed,
W4OAF, and Tom, N2AAZ, who served as loggers during the satellite operation.

73, Ray, W2RS
w2rs@amsat.org