WiSP & KCT/T flip problem

I use a Kansas City Tracker/Tuner with WiSP32 and it's been
working flawlessly for months.  All of a sudden it has
developed an intermittent glitch.  When running a pass, not
always but too often, I'll find the antennas run to the
stops "Left" and "Up" with the rotor still being commanded
in those directions.  Although the "flip" feature is NOT
enabled, this condition flips my array and this has caused
some minor damage.  Has anyone experienced anything
similar?  Anyone have a fix?
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
              http://pages.cfu.net/~mjohns/index.html