Re: AMSAT-BB-digest V2000 #380

I see Shuttle Mission 100 made it into Orbit 11 October 2000   2317 GMT.  It
is bringing up SS Truss Z1 to the International Space Station.  After this
mission, the Russians will send up a Soyuz space craft to man the ISS.

Looks like you guys have another "contest" bird.   But for me, I'm still
trying to shoot my Arrow at UO-14 and adjust the windage to give away some
FREE QSO cards!

73 WL7CPS Ron