Re: Anyone on RS-13?

On Thursday, 12 October 2000, N7CNH wrote:

> I've been away from the Sats for a couple years and thought I'd get
> back on good old RS-13.  I hear the beacon pretty loud but for the last
> week I've heard no stations at all. What's the deal? Doesn't anyone get
> on this old bird any more?

Plenty of activity Doug.  I've found most of the CW activity to be
found from about 29460 to 29470 KHz.  Here's some of the stations that
I've recently worked on RS-13 via mode "A".

K6YK   VE3ER   K2ZVL   W1IKI   AD1B   VE5SWL   W8IJ   KN5H   K0RS
W4IS   K9HF    NA4K    KC0W    NA2AA  W6MJO    AB5MQ  W3TFA  W3TMZ/4
W3QBK  XE2RC   KC5TVI  K9QHO   K0SU   WU2U     N4ZQ   K4ORD  W3PA
K0GEO  K5JG    N2NL    VO1GO   WB1EEU

NOTE:  I have not experienced the interference referred to in
       the post by NA9D.

New stations are coming on all the time.  Just heard CO3SG (Martin)
a couple of days ago with a very nice signal working a Canadian stn.

Good luck Doug and I hope to work you soon on RS-13.

73 //Gary *K8KFJ*
West Virginia [EM98]