Re: P3D information

on 10/12/00 11:17 AM, Frederick M. Spinner at fspinner@hotmail.com wrote:

> OK.. NOW I HAVE TO COMMENT IN DETAIL, SORRY, SINCE JON HAS HIT A COMPLETELY
> UNINFORMED PERSONAL NEGATIVE COMMENT (alligator)...
> THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNTRUE...

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Frederick, you misunderstood me.  I was not saying you
were an alligator!  By no means.  No, no, no.  I am sorry that you thought
that's what was said.

My comment was that my station has good ears and I've worked AO-10 on 10
Watts.  I also said that I didn't know what AO-13 was like.

My comments were in no way direct at insulting you as I have no idea of what
your operating is like.

Again, I did not intend to insinuate anything about you.

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden