Phase3D 400 bps

Hello All,

Does anybody know if anybody has written a program to decode this
thru a soundcard? Does anybody know of plans to make a program
to decode thru a soundcard? I think it would be a very well used
program if somebody wanted to write it. Also before somedody
tells me to go ahead, and write it yourself. I don't know how to write
software, or I would have already. 73...

Tim Pickett KG8OC
Michigan AMSAT Area Coordinator
kg8oc@amsat.org http://www.qsl.net/kg8oc