Re: 400 bps telemetry from Phase III D

I know that the DSP 232 'says' that it can decode 400 bps telemetry, but
haven't had a chance to try it yet. Seems like a good time to give it a
try..right?

Anybody have a location where I could download some 400 bps telemetry
from AO-13? There is a site but I don't have it handy here.

Thanks,
James KD4DLA