SatTrack 3.1.5 update for ISS

All,

I've hacked SatTrack 3.1.5 to use the MIR icon in place of the ISS dot in
the graphics display.  It was a pretty simple mod.

If you want go look for MIR in the satread.c file and replace the string
version of "MIR" with "ISS".  Assuming you know how to update the file to
add ISS to the keps that is can track, you should see ISS as the
spacestation icon and not MIR!... I've also got mine working with the STS-92
keps and we'll see if it auto docks once the two get close....

Fun stuff!!..

Alan