Re: Use your fair share

Obviously, you've never worked UO-14!  Obviously, you've never worked
Bruce!  YOU are the one who should be ashamed of himself.  I had the
distinct pleasure of working Bruce as my first Sat contact ever, and
additionally, he's around and helps ALOT of people to get more enjoyment
out of the mode.  Though I really do like the transponder birds (Of which I
work often), I still LOVE getting on UO14 in the evenings before turning in
for the night.  Yeah, it's a lot of the same people every time, but
tonight, I worked 4 new stations that I had never heard before.

Next time you decide to open your mouth without knowing what you're talking
about, check to make sure your foot isn't poised to fly into it!

Dave, N8KXA
Proud to be a UO-14 User