Re: Use your fair share

hmmm... 20% of the satellite time. i think you have to go and listen to a pass
that you find me on. i can say hello to everyone that i so desire in about 15
seconds. then, i help those that are having difficulty making a contact. i have
helped ht users complete contacts with stations they were trying to get and
got stomped on. i helped n1jez in fn34 make a contact with k4qff/ti8 in ej79
when the satellite just poped up for mike above horizon. i try to contact those
that keep repeating their call and send them email and explain to them how
to correct for doppler as they obviously do not hear the satellite.

also, i said that i treat the fm satellites as if it were a contest. this is the
reason why i stated...you have to be accurate and fast. not that it is a contest
but if you treat it that way, you can maximize your contacts and contacts of
others.

i can't seem to find your callsign in my log at all. in fact, i can't find your
callsign in the fcc database. are you sure you are a satellite operator or just
someone here to cause trouble.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8Mhz