400 bps telemetry from Phase III D

I am assuming this is the usual 400 bps, manchester encoded data
stream?  Has the frame structure been published yet?  If so, can
someone quickly point me to it?   I apologize if I am asking
questions that  have already been answered in detail.  I  am just
waking up to the excitement of this.  I seem to recall that I did
a demod for the DSP-(1 or 2)232 for this signal.    Hmmm, I wonder
if my Kenpro (Yaesu) rotators still work?   . . .   ;-)

Bob