Re: No track, Notune OMNI Igates

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Timothy J Salo wrote about Bob's suggestion to:

> > TELNET to to see the stream of [worldwide] packets...

> In this day and age, it is more conventional, and even more convenient,
> to say "telnet to www.aprs.net".

Yes, but my experience has been that some people do not know what telnet
is and they see the "www.aprs.net" and so they use their browser and then
they dont see at all what I wanted them to see.  TELNETing and
BROWSING www.aprs.net give two totally different results and I was trying
to minimize the potential for error by the casual reader.

Yes TELNET to www.aprs.net is the easier expression..

de WB4APR, Bob