Re: digitial/non-digital debate

Hi Tony , Jon

Thanks for the response.    Like yourself I have difficulty in
rationalizing the analog versus digital as we current use the analog.
You are quite correct in that someone will have to try.     If digital
turns out to mean a turn in the Amateur methology that is more
representive of commercial use of the spectrum , how will that benefit
the hobby.    It is difficult to see that far .      Strange but
interesting situation when my first satellite contact was CW on Oscar 3 (
Mar 1965 ) .

Again thanks for the response Tony.

Joe K0VTY