Re: P3D information

Hi Dennis

I am not sure that your microwave expectation is really accurate.   The
10% figure is ok in the past but what to expect my be a bit short
sighted.

The following  have been confirmed on mode "S" in the by this station.

ZL,HK6 , G, VE7, VE4, VE1, VP9, KP4, PY, ZP, PJ, JA, OH, SM,
DL, EA, I, OK, HB, ZK.

It really is not a large jump from mode B / J to Mode S  .    We maybe
happily surprised by where we find a Mode " S " station pop up.   I know
I will.   Digital amateur voice is another subject however.     Last
count was about 190 countries confirmed.

73   Joe  K0VTY
Amsat # 0860