Re: Use your fair share

I think you missed Bruce's point.  He didn't say he DID make contacts with
30 people in a single pass he said you COULD.  My guess is that where he is
coming from is that he has spent too much time listening to AO-10 passes
where his downlink signal was very loud, but there was no one to talk
to.  I may be putting words in his mouth, here, but I think he's saying he
prefers the FM birds because he can always count on finding activity there.

Assuming Phase 3D becomes operational, it will be interesting to see how
this all changes in a year or so. There are a lot of AMSAT members out
there that too new to remember high altitude satellites that worked
reasonably well.   I suspect that I'm not the only one that is mostly off
the birds because he finds LEO satellites boring and AO-10 empty.