MFJ Relay, UHF use? (Was: Drake 2.4ghz convertor)

> Bill,
> You are likely not the only person to need this information over the next
few months.  It would be nice if you could share the "fix" with the BB.
For those installing these, you might want to consider using an RF-sensed
relay, like the Ramsey RFC-1 (http://www.ramseyelectronics.com) to switch
the Drake in and out.  Use the same power you run for the Drake to power
the relay and buy a little protection.  They cost $14.95 for the kit.
> 73,
> Jerry, K5OE

I don't know. Have you used this kit? That relay looks like a heck of an
impedance dimple to me. What kind of relay is it?

Later

Christopher Cox