Use your fair share

*** Bruce Paige wrote:

>why do i like uo-14, so-35 and ao-27? why are they my favorite satellites?
>
>name any other amateur satellite that you can make a contact with 30 people
>in a single 15 minute pass?

You should be ashamed to admit this.  Don't you hear
the newbies frustated at not being able to make contacts
because some people hog the satellite?   There are no
novice bands for them to learn satellite operating skills so
with people like you turning the satellites into a perpetual
contest they just give up.

Do you really think its fair for you to use 20% of the
satellite time ?

Reggie Gleesen