Re: digitial/non-digital debate

Hi All

Before we give Russ another something on his plate relative to a valid
future task.   I'd like the participants to answer one question to which
a bunch of folks will like an answer .
Question :
Given we have the digital system envisioned .     How will it work in a
DXposition pile up of many many stations compared to the current SSB
systems?     The pileup in question are the ones that were readily found
on AO-13 in it's hay-day.
I am only trying to receive a comparison with something I an many
operators  know about.

Thanks

73's  Joe Murray K0VTY
Amsat # 0860