Re: P3D information

I have read some of this thread and have seen a lot of bashing of the higher
frequencies (microwaves) vs. Mode B setups and what 'AMSAT-thirdworld'
groups can or can not do.

Well, I for one have seen more 'AMSAT-thirdworld' members and organizations
have more say on what they want to do with the HIGHER FREQUENCIES as
compared to Mode B.

I think they are more ready for Phase 3D than us First-worlders are for it
ans will probably enjoy it more than than ones who want to stay with Mode B.

All ranting and raving set aside and flame suit going on, I am looking
forward to seeing Phase 3D (AO-40?) being placed in the Higher Frequencies
and plan on enjoying using them.

James KD4DLA