Re: P3D information

Phil Karn <karn@qualcomm.com> wrote:

>(snip...)
>We just have to let go of analog modulation and the lower frequency
>bands.
>(snip...)

Hear! Hear!

I have been on record for a long time that the higher frequency
bands with more tractable antennas and high performance would
make Phase 3D the ultimate EasySat. Check the archives for
summer 1997...and, as usual, I got flamed for speaking up.
Figures.

I'm hoping that Phase 3D will help connect some of the
isolated pockets of interested experimenters who would do
all kinds of things if they had somebody else to talk to...

                                   - Hospital/Shafte