First Station

Today while packing some gear for a QTH move, I came across a picture of my
first Sat station, A Heathkit Seneca VHF-1 transmitter and a Collins 75A-4
receiver.  This was the very early 70's, OSCAR -VI.   Satellite QSL's on
wall:

W5PZ, W0IT, WA7CGS, WB8BGY, W2GN, W2LV, K1HTV, WA9VXX, W2BXA, W1NU, K4TI,
W5VY, VE3CUA, K2BZT, W4MOP, K2VKZ, WB2VKZ, W9DX, DJ9RD/W9, W0YUQ, VE6NS,
K4ZCP, and a couple more I can't read.

If anyone wants a copy of the photo, please email me DIRECT.

ac9r@amsat.org