Re: P3D information

At 12:14 AM 10/8/00 -0700, karn@ka9q.net wrote:
>I absolutely agree, and that's just what makes the P3D Rudak subsystem
>so interesting: it'll be the first amateur satellite with a real-time
>digital repeater capability

Phil, AO-21 had working RUDAK with a digital repeater.

What is funny to me is that almost all the people supporting license
restructuring cried CW is dead, digital is the future to save ham radio.
The Arrl & Fcc agreed.  Then Phil mentions digital modes on satellite and
everyone starts crying again. Just like 'pura Noid', I guess everyone wants
something for nothing.

All you Easy-sat Whiners, modes B & J are dying. Just listen to all the
interference on our transponders and look at the spectrum reassignments
around the world. It's time to move forward.

KB7ADL