Cutting TX Power out from FT736R Permanently!

Hi All,

I have now dedicated my FT736R to driving my microwave transverters in
preparation for Phase 3D.

There is one problem that surely someone has come across and fixed
before and that is modding the transmit output to allow easy connection
of a transverter. My 736 (EU model) puts out 25 watts! - I'd like to be
able to reduce this permanently and easily, more the case safely as I
can do without any accidents like poking 25w up my transverter which
wants about 1 watt input when I accidentaly hit the drive control on the
front panel.

Ques. Has anyone come up with anything to do this???

Ideas on a postcard please!!

Thanks

73 Simon GM4PLM
       The contents of this message represent the personal opinion of the
author and are not representative of the RSGB or DUBUS unless otherwise stated.
    |       Simon Lewis GM4PLM     Editor - European Microwave News      |
    |       Radio Society of Great Britain Microwave Column Editor       |
    |                DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Editor                |
    | European Microwave News - Supporting Microwave Radio Across Europe |
    |    EMN Homepage - www.emn.org.uk      Email gm4plm@emn.org.uk      |
    |      RSGB Microwave Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/mwcol.htm     |
    |         RSGB Microwave Column Email uwave.radcom@rsgb.org.uk       |
    | DUBUS Microwave Europe Column Homepage - www.emn.org.uk/dubus.htm  |