SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - Path Length Calculator

Hello, all.

Not quite satellites, but I'm sure someone can help...

A fellow I know of, who has no knowledge of Amateur Radio, has a need for an
on-line calculator of 'path length'. He's actually wanting to be able to
calculate the distances that people have 'travelled' from home to visit
others in our fraternity group.

Can anyone suggest a generic, on-line "Place X to Place Y" calculator,
hopefully one with a very extensive place-name look-up rather than a
LAT/LONG input?

Personal replies, please.

Peter VK1KEP