Re: P3D information

I'll have to say that  if we had a few birds with  4,000 or  10,000 KM
even at the apogee,
we'd have some swell coverage compared to the  ones we now have at
around 1,000
KM plus or minus a few.  I was looking at the footprints of the  GPS
birds some months
ago on the computer and was thinking  how nice it would be to have a
couple of
ham sats at about that height.

73,
John, K6YK