RE: qsl return rate

At 06:18 PM 10/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>This past year I've had 65 RS-13 qsos, sent 60 cards, received 58 cards.  No
>problem here....
>

>73/
>Kevin, WB5RUE

---------------------cut---------------------
Hi Kevin and everybody else, how did you send the DX cards?

So far the only DX cards I have got back in the past 6 MO of sending are
the ones I sent in a standard 10 inch business envelope with a green stamp
(US dollar) and a 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 SAE inside.

I hope to receive more from the bureau soon.

Any tips for getting them back?  What about the foreign postal stamp
services I have seen in QST?

Thanks for any help, Dale KF4SIR
--
Dale Coleman