Re: "unofficial" information

At 11:20 PM 10/7/2000 -0500, Jon Ogden wrote:
>How long can P3D sit all fueled up and not be launched?

I don't know the real answer, but I'll point out that the designed mission plan has the fuel for the 400N bi-propellant motor sitting in the tanks for many months *after* launch, and the fuel for the arcjet thruster for the entire mission lifetime. I would guess (and hope) that a couple of weeks of extra time on the ground would be no big deal.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org