Re: P3D information

>If this isn't the biggest bunch of rot I've heard!  Sheesh.

People wonder why I haven't been very active in ham radio for the past
few years. This attitude is precisely why.

Unfortunately, you are by no means alone. Which is why ham radio is
already well into its death spiral.

>Oh well..I won't let it go.  I LIKE ANALOG!

Fine, keep it. Just don't blame me for telling you the way things are
based on the laws of physics and mathematics.

Phil