RE: qsl return rate

Ok, feeling really guilty here, but if it's any consolation, everyone who
has sent a card will be getting one back next week..  I ordered my cards 3
months ago and they finally showed up.  (Can you believe I ordered them
online without realizing it was a Russian company??)  They do great work
but they are slow in arriving.  (http://www.octavia.com)

Don't fret guys (And one girl)... You'll get em from me.

Dave, N8KXA