"unofficial" information

Just read this here:

http://spaceflightnow.com/ariane/v133/

"As Arianespace workers turn their attention to the next Ariane rocket
launch, officials have shuffled the planned line up of flights.
"We had planned to launch an Ariane 5 on October 31. Since one of the
(satellite) passengers is late, we decided...we would swap two flights and
will be launching an Ariane 4 on October 27 with the Europe*Star
satellite," Rossignol explained.
Rossignol did not say which of the four satellites the Ariane 5 is due to
launch was causing the delay. The heavy-lift rocket, making its seventh
flight, is slated to carry PanAmSat's PAS-1R communications spacecraft, the
Phase 3D amateur radio satellite and a pair of small British military
research probes. A new launch date has not been set but the flight is
expected to occur sometime in mid-November. "

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]